Energise Green Space Treasure Hunt
In partnership with Learning South Leicestershire School Sports Partnership, Active Oadby and Wigston are running the Energise Green Space Treasure Hunt to help families make use of their exercise time when visiting 3 local parks.
Walk around the park to find 5 Energise Characters (Active Anita, Spike, Target Tom, Adventure Arif and Captain Combat). Each character will have a series of letters underneath them, make a note of these letters and when you have found them all unscramble them to make two words. The words form a password (all lower case and no gaps between them) used to unlock a certificate using the QR code poster.
The Energise Green Space Treasure Hunt will be running at Blaby Road Park, Brocks Hill Country Park and Willow Road Park.
Please ensure you follow all government guidance and regulations relating to exercise, including:
- Only going for exercise once a day
- Exercise only as part of your household, support bubble or your childcare bubble (when care is being provided)
- Stay local and do not travel to take part in treasure hunts outside of local area
- If other people are also looking for/at clues, please keep your distance (at least 2m) and wait for them to finish and move on before approaching the clue.
- Remember hands, face, space
For the full list over Government guidance please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home#exercising.